IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Thanks @ElNuto, @thevinnys and @malkazoid your...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Thanks @ElNuto, @thevinnys and @malkazoid your responses.

Ultimately, I agree with you all about 'how it all looks', I probably would have sold out already if it didn't 'look that way', however, I thought there was over-exuberance with respect to @thevinnys initial post, hence my queries to introduce some balance. And @thevinnys, it was a good post, as I stated earlier, so please don't misunderstand me - however, I personally don't see your 'actions list parts F,G,H & I' with as much of a degree of certainty relating to OSA as you do, and that's ok smile.png.

I feel, if we all focus too much on OSA results, wildly speculate and essentially 'pump it up' accidently - then should the results even be average, ok or even just good, then in my opinion, the IHL stock price will be in a world of pain.

I'll give you another example scenario: Let's say the BOD decide (with great reason and not relating to OSA) not to list on the NASDAQ anymore, or, decide not to tenant an office in the US or engage a PR company, all before the OSA results are released, then what? Would it be fair to assume from your posts, that some may then speculate that the OSA results are in fact not positive because these 'events' were canned by the BOD? See what I'm getting at?

This post is my opinion only, and, is not fact nor is it advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.