IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11534

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    There is certainly a focus this quarter on OSA and TBI results because that's where we are at.

"In quarter one of this year, we anticipate the receipt of results from our most important research activities
    undertaken to date
    Patient dosing in our phase 2 clinical trial investigating IHL-42X for the treatment of
    obstructive sleep apnoea (“OSA”) was completed in December. The preliminary report from that study is
    anticipated imminently as we await it to be handed down from the independent trial manager, Novotech.
    .....................Another key focus of our business is to ensure that we are highly engaged with the FDA both prior to and
    during our clinical studies. This closeness is key to our strategy to pursue the most efficient pathways to
    achieve FDA registration and marketing approval for no less than six medical indications that in one way or
    another have patient cohorts with unmet medical needs.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ihl.asx-3A585627/

All of my comments have been based on actions of the BOD they are not made up or invented.
    The OSA and TBI results will be a "key focus" this particular quarter, so it is as @malkazoid reminded an inflection point for the share price as it has been often referred to by the CEO. I am sure the CEO does not intend to "wildly speculate" on these important things.

Everyone should indeed take heed to the possible opposite views and possibilities of the current actions of the BOD as painted by @1ncog

We just don't know the future do we, but we can all speculate and all have an opinion, good to be positive on one hand but also good to air the opposite on the other.

Good luck @1ncog wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.