IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Hubbo27, we need to remember that the Nasdaq listing is not...

1. 6,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    Hi Hubbo27, we need to remember that the Nasdaq listing is not for capital purposes so it doesn't matter. It is a "seat at the table" and opens the gate to the US market. The Nasdaq will come good - sooner than many think technically speaking IMO.

So while I think Nasdaq and Biotechs have been oversold technically and due for a bounce, releasing OSA results will give IHL a platform to communicate to the market/potential suitors etc... and get on the radar.

To quote Joel - "Additionally, we will have the opportunity to announce further developments regarding our clinical programs and potentially new research programs in the psychedelic therapy field as our relationships within that space mature."

The listing will give exposure to the OSA results (and others in the pipeline). The PR and being on the ground there will also give the opportunity to eyeball and talk to strategics. Remembering that IHL is setting up a US office and have engaged an on the ground PR firm to start building the OS business profile.

BTW, they can "turn on" the CR anytime they choose and my guess is that it will be "strategic" as they have plenty of money. There will be no Hot Copper banter, speculations etc... It will be all done and dusted and you will either be a SH (with likely free options) and reap the benefit or not. The piece that people are selling down on now is exactly the event that they are likely to miss out on.

Last edited by andres: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.