IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The issue with AUS markets today, in my opinion, is the surprise...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    The issue with AUS markets today, in my opinion, is the surprise inflation spike reported today, CPI rose 3.5% for Q4 2021 - investors don't like it, and in my view, this rise probably suggests to the market that rate risers are fast approaching as the RBA will need to cool consumer spending - all in my opinion.

Re the US FED meeting occurring Thursday morning AUS time, in my view, the potential negatives that may be born from this meeting have mostly already been factored into the US markets, after all, it was one of the main catalysts for the sell-off over the past couple of weeks.

Surely, cash is waiting to be injected back into the markets, surely..... I'm waiting for the 'Next Big Short', and hope to capitalise on that event, however, I don't think that time is right now, the world has just come out of isolation... One last global bull run! Or, maybe not, as in my view, the world has been financially sick for a while; debt, debt, debt, print, print, print....

This post is my personal opinion only, and is not fact nor is it advice. Please, do your own research.
    Last edited by 1ncog: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.