IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

"never let the truth stand in the way of a good...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    "never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Doesn't that just highlight what type of character the individual is if they choose to believe or practise that?

I mean, why lie to make a good story?

Facts never lied and lies shadow the facts. There's a lot of that going on these threads unfortunately.

The story remains to be, IHL fundamentals are sound, the BOD have reassessed and reconsidered their initial path to NASDAQ and have corrected their path since then, money aplenty, TBI still exists, OSA still exists, GAD still exists, IBD still exists, Rheumatoid Arthritis still exists, Lung Inflammation still exists, therefore the need for our drugs (being: IHL-42X, IHL-675A, PSI-GAD and IHL-216A) still remain to hold value.

If any one of these drugs return with positivity results, not only does it de-risk the company/stock, it also adds value to the company bringing us in eyesight to the more established guys on the block, oh and an increased value of the company also means an increased value for shareholders which also means $$$$ to their own investment. Oh and just to add, I don't think there's a loss of confidence in the BOD.. They >haven't< failed to list on the NASDAQ, rather they've reassessed and have found a greater gate of entry that'll benefit the company and in turn, benefit shareholders. At no point had I heard or read in the BOD's words that listing is off the table...

My personal belief (based on what I see posted on HC) is that some, including yourself, don't understand the potential here... Rather these individuals or group are here for the SP climax only.. Call them "opportunists" (at other peoples expense) if you will. Some might refer to them in other terms. Rinse and repeat.

Its a real shame that these threads have become more of a form of attacks, seeking retaliation for others, rather than discussing the company. What's more of a shame is that there are certain individuals that for years now have contributed to valuable posts for the benefit of others or to engage in quality discussion and that's all been thrown out of the stadium just because certain individuals seem to think they're tipping in a good service in ways of stirring the pot or asserting opposing opinions (that they probably don't believe themselves) 'for the benefit of this forum'.

Truely it's disgusting and disrespectful to those who are here for legitimate reasons. To make things worse the global market has shat itself and instead of any reassurance to your fellow shareholders, some have decided to bring doubt and fear in the disguise of 'opinion'. When a cow is ready to extract their faeces, they slap it away with their tail upon exiting. I suggest we learn from this animals practise and slap away the faeces that present on these forums.
    Last edited by Empboss: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.