IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Huge volume being sold over the last few weeks, I wonder how...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Huge volume being sold over the last few weeks, I wonder how much of this stock is being accumulated offshore as preperation for listing at significantly discounted prices. I mentioned in a previous post our highly skilled BOD and advisors are not opperating on chance and whims there would be highly detailed strategic plans in motion. Whilst the entire global market is in capitualtion mode, there has still appeared to be games and manipulation on the SP on a daily that to me looks to be accumulation tactics.

I honestly think we are in a perfect storm with expected news flow and markets eventually turning, and they will eventually turn to push us into the next leg of our journey.

The market itself is forward thinking and alot of the disruption will have already been priced in, I think 1Ncog mentioned something similar recently. Once the FED Reserve meeting concludes on Thursday and we have more definitive answers and direction on action to be taken re inflation and interest rates etc the market might settle and look to break back towards postive territory.

Either way we have a supremely bright runway and I'm pretty pumped for the future despite recent sour sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.