IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

At what discount to current holders? The company needs coin. You...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    At what discount to current holders?
    The company needs coin. You promote a Nasdaq off market listing as valuable. DYOR on the %s and discounts that are offered along with costs.
    You are promoting fishing for Tuna in an Eel pond.

Bottom line, the company needs coin going forward. How much money has already been spent on the advisors? A pre revenue company should always have enough balls to face the market either way… you guys dipped out yet paid shareholders funds to those non holding advisors.

Always consider the pump and exits as well. Many know whom exist on the share registery.

I did like their their story until I read the fees to advisors. A Nasdaq listing will come at 20-30% discount. Fair value is 25c.

Profanity removed lol.

Make your own mind up, I watched the paparazzi enter IHL and it was a watch at arms length.

Its not a buy whilst they pay advisors and waste money. The MC is too high = simples.

You should look at the company spend, advisor fees and an inherent race too attract something that maybe not there. Given all circumstances, no HC member posting insider knowledge and therefore further discrediting the company, 25c is FV. Either way, Nasdaq or ASX a CR is due 2022. Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.