IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It hurts to see SP at 70 and easily expected to go over 1 dollar...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    It hurts to see SP at 70 and easily expected to go over 1 dollar only to drop to these low levels.

Why it happened and when it can bounce back?
    no one is bigger than maker conditions, being listed in US would have meant a rrrate to match similar companies, well… similar companies have dropped 50% or more so this catalyst is gone at least for few months.

the other major catalyst is successful trial, in biotech the major catalyst is phase 3 results.
    the real issue here is phase 3 takes 2-4 years and cost somewhere between 20-80 millions, so this catalyst is unlikely to happen soon so I understand the selling.

I think holders have one of 2 options hold for 2-3 years or sell now as today’s prices are likely to drop.

The board knew well about the huge money needed to run a phase 3 that’s why they looked at raising money from US. In phase 3 you need to test the drug on hundreds of people and observe them for years before FDA can give you that approval.

so even if I sell now I am definitely buying again after some time, this stock has great potential

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.