IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

If we have bottomed out and we get good OSA results mate then...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    If we have bottomed out and we get good OSA results mate then you may miss out on buying back in at a cheap price. All speculation I know but if you think it has great potential then why sell? If you're a trader, then you should have sold in the 60's. If you're an investor and "so even if I sell now I am definitely buying again after some time, this stock has great potential" this is what you believe then why would you sell. 2 to 3 years may well be the time of great things. If you believe that then sit back and relax. If you don't then reassess your investment and consider selling. I, like many others here have seen our paper value drop in the 6 figures or more. I feel sad watching that but I'm not worried.

I did re-evaluate why I was invested and could not find a reason that the company's target and the possibility of achieving that had changed. So while I have been saddened I am not worried. Just wish I was smarter investor like the Malkazoid's out there. Could have sold high and re bought in low but that was too risky for me. In 2 years I hope it will be a blip on the radar. But it's good to reassess your position mate, but what you have said indicates you believe in the company. I'd be careful selling if that's your view.

As I have said before, What's changed within the company? We are just listing later and no IPO. That's not the fundamentals. They have not changed. I have also seen people indicating the BOD stuffed up this listing. How? They changed their minds on advice because the market had changed from a year ago when this was all starting. We won't be diluted and we get options. Sounds good to me. A BOD that looks after it's own.

Just my as always dumb a... views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.