IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11836

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    nice post malkazoid , I sense that DF has regrettably sold at these levels . We are pre OSA and news will flow I am of the view other than the macro market position being negative - which is cyclical and is coming back as we post nothing has changed in respect of the company . It is on track and it is a business with serious potential upside which will re rate the business on positive news on any positive trials . The BOD strategy was an excellent move in this climate .

The company does not need to raise capital at this time and if and when they do they can do so at a time of their choosing in a better macro market as they have $20m in funds in the bank .

The question for me is why would you sell in a down macro market unless forced to or due to fear when we are anticipating the news to come on many fronts .The SP will come back on the macro recovery which we are seeing now and it will consolidate in value on positive news and it will happen quicker than investors think. These levels are buying opportunities in my view . I feel that those that have sold are selling at these levels that have been shaken out by macro will regret it . I look forward to February and the coming months .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.