IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11860

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

well said TV you add a lot of value to this forum . As you say the BOD is excellent and Troy Joeland the team have performed exceptionally well to date . The decision to pull the list and raise was absolutely the right call for the company . It would have been a hard decision but they made it in the interests of all shareholders and they are significant holders at that. Those that sold through fear will rue the selling.

Logic tells me that if they needed the funds TV they would have proceeded with the raise . That is the logical assumption in my view .Clearly they do not need the funds and the deal was not to their liking nor were the market conditions and so the pulled it . Very sound commercial decision making and it takes courage given it was done toward the end as a result of the market climate changing .Yet another example of the BOD being able to change strategy and think on their feet and make the right call . We are set now and if they wish to raise well and good on their terms . We should have a very good month coming up .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.