IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Exactly. Australia is not the end game with these drugs. America...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Exactly.

Australia is not the end game with these drugs.

America is the most significant economic opportunity globally, and also the one with existing laws that would allow immediate and substantial penetration of a new OSA drug, for example.

I’m surprised there hasn’t been greater discussion on these threads about the company’s push into the US from a strategic perspective.

It’s clear to me that IHL are preparing to operate in this significant market as demonstrated by the emphasis on pre-IND applications with the FDA, which is very important. And also the NASDAQ listing.

I believe IHL is making sure the groundwork is prepared now so they can leverage this at the right time. And the NASDAQ listing provides a much better platform to generate market cap and ultimately a takeover in the event the drug development continues to head in the right direction. These are things you need to prepare for early because you can’t just snap your fingers and do it overnight.

Once again, this board is always 10 steps ahead. Sometimes it’s important to turn off the market depth screen and think more broadly about how this will play out. I’m only speculating, but it makes lots of sense to me and further increases my level of confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.