IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11975

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hello @DaveFisher

Could you be so kind as to mention by name three commercial stage companies with multiple FDA approvals, that have dropped 60%-80% in the last 6 months in the absence of negative trial results? The sector overall is always going to be a better data point than cherry-picked individual companies, and the sector overall has corrected roughly 28.5%, with two main drops: one in November and one in January. Most analysts now consider the sector oversold, with a very sizeable M&A splurge set to reignite the sector imminently.

I'm not sure why suddenly investors need to have a 'long term mindset from now on', any more than we did before. This market correction does not change the fundamental trajectory of the company. The market cap will continue to evolve commensurate with drug pathway de-risking events, step by step. Those who bought IHL for the long term have no reason to change, and those who bought in short to mid term don't either. Unless an investor has painted themselves into a corner with a short term cash flow problem, the only bad time to sell, in my opinion, is precisely when you advised people to sell: now. We're currently still in the volatility of the correction, and just before a major market cap inflection point when IHL-42x phase 2b trial results will be released.

The assertion that for the next 5 years, only the company becoming cash flow positive will deliver value to shareholders, is simply absurd.

This is not financial advice, but thankfully and perhaps more importantly, your post isn't either.

Last edited by malkazoid: 05/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.