IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well skrillmux , I didn’t flame anyone my friend . I have been...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

Well skrillmux , I didn’t flame anyone my friend . I have been in this stock from the outset . I have done my DD and I post my views on the level of comfort I have in the investment . I repeat them as investors get too emotional on fluctuations of the SP and yet here we are with a stock that have gone from below 2c to 40 plus cents an imminent listing with significant IP potential .

The successful trials are where it is at and we are waiting , production and revenue are not the investment bluesky is in my view . Patience needed in my view .

I am comfortable and if others are not , then they need to make a call for themselves . I agree we are all entitled to opinion and diversity is both healthy and required and that we are to be respectful as I try to be.

This investment and this type of business takes time to build and the fundamentals have not changed as yet and so investors either have patience to wait and take the risk or they do not .The value has increased as it has derisked and will continue to build all things being equal .

Allow the company to progress the business is my point and accept the ups and downs as they go with the territory . If fundamentals change then you change your view .

In addition my response and was not disrespectful to anyone. I have not exchanged posts with you however it seems you would like to make a personal comment to and that my friend is disrespectful and contra your own self serving mantra . Pull your head in and focus on your own situation . Nice quote by the way and you may wish to heed it and your own advice bud .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.