IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

FWIT - I’ve been fortunate enough to have been told by one of my...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    FWIT - I’ve been fortunate enough to have been told by one of my contacts that trading on Friday the 11th Feb came from >one< particular investor buying close to $EIGHT-MILLION in personal shares in a single trading day via their chosen fund where the purchased shares were later transferred to their client after hours - hence the transfer of $7,734,845.440 at 4:28:29pm on Friday 11th Feb. I believe this is one of many more to come.

From what I’ve been told by my contact, Joel is happy for this to be posted on HC and in his own words Mr Latham said “I think it just strengthens our position. They wanted to get in now because they think the price is going to be higher post listing and thought it was a bargain.”

This wasn’t the works of Roth Capital as some had suspected accumulation of ADR’s. My personal guess is thats yet to start..

I guess some of us had already worked out that there was a large amount of unexpected accumulating action occurring and from what I’ve been told, it was for the reason stated above. We can only thank Joel for his genius play (again) to visit NYC and meet with ‘deep pocket investors’ and this particular investor was one that Joel spoke to last week. Joel always finds a way to land on his feet and always seems to produce the goods at the end of the day. So if you’re reading Joel you son of a gun, THANK YOU for all your efforts!

If one investor was keen enough to lift their anchor and buy (with urgency mind you), on Friday, then can you imagine the impact this’ll have when others get a whiff of this? IMO it only takes one person to make a move and the rest will follow.

FYI - Nothing is stopping foreign investors from buying on the ASX before listing on the much anticipated NASDAQ. If >one investor< can leave an impact of 20.45% in a day, then imagine what’ll happen when there’s an influx of these guys.

This is only the beginning IMO. I’ll be buying again on Monday while I can. Early bird gets the worm as they say.

In my own opinion, judging by IHL’s track record of phenomenal trial results, IHL-42X otherwise known as OSA, will return the same positive trial results as we’re all anticipating. The early days seem to show that the US do in fact comprehend the potential value should the results return positively. Something that the AUS market lacked in.. The move to dual list on the NASDAQ and set up shop in the US has already proven to be the right move by the genius behind all of this Joel Latham and the BOD. I think a lot of LT and ST investors have lost sight at just how effective our BOD is.. take this as a reminder notice.

AIMO.
    Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.