IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I have not posted for a while but felt the need to do so . Here...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I have not posted for a while but felt the need to do so . Here we go again the SP is up and everyone gets excited and the SP pulls back and it is the end of the world - the emotional reaction to the fluctuating SP which incidentally is trending up is bemusing to me . A Buffet approach is in my view required on this business .

The listing is a mandatory step and a necessary vehicle to progress the business in a global market and the results are where the value is and there are several company maker IP products in the company’ s arsenal . Nothing has changed other than for timing as I see it . The SP will always fluctuate as we have to date and will continue having similar discussion about the SP fluctuation at whatever price point it is as we have seen in the past at the pivotal price points along the way to these levels and beyond .

The BOD have done remarkable work to date with the strategy and setting the business up . They do need successful results we all know that . However in my view they would not have retained the consultants that they have engaged and that have been involved in the business to date and would not be setting up in the US and processing the listing or FDA approval if there was no substance to the products - that is my logic anyway .

Add to the above the significant buying over the previous weeks indicates to me that there are astute sophisticated investors that are buying and that suggests confidence in where the company is going with the potential success of their products .

Whilst I may be wrong and often am , I see the current situation as a timing issue rather than a substantive concern . There have been references to option incentives raised on this forum , without any knowledge I would think that if that is the case then the company would need to deal with that issue and determine the terms of the options if any , prior to listing and they would also need to list In the US before they announce any results . That process seems logical to me . As these matters are complex issues they take time as we know . If they do issue loyalty options as an incentive to shareholders that will both raise capital and reward long term investors for holding .

Also there are several company makers products in the pipeline so whilst it would be excellent for the OSA results to be good / great in order for the SP to get an immediate boost , it pays to bear in mind that even if the results are not as expected (although I suspect they would be given the price action and all the work to date and surrounding the listing ) they have other trials any one of which will propel the SP and increase value as the company is not a one trick pony .

The above points are simply my views but as I have suggested previously the fundamentals are still intact and hopefully the first trial results will be great but even if not there are other trials and it is therefore an excellent risk reward investment in my view . All my opinion of course but each has to make their own assessment and call on the investment and whether they hold or not . I personally have no issue being patient with what they have in the pipeline and in my view patience will be rewarded .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.