IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-12634

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Just a few thoughts re the large 6.1 m LT XT cross on Friday given some speculations made on the forum recently.

I don't think there is any relationship with news re the Index admission later this month. Very few companies on that list had any any late crosses. Joining the index is a bullish event in any case.

Re shorting, don't see it. Always a chance that a broker may be acting unscrupulously/illegally but they would be running a career ending risk if ASIC gets on to them.

Bearing in mind that an XT is a crossing between broker entities, the price point of these transactions may be influenced by book balancing/tax/swaps etc... It may be an advantage to have a lower price point for example. So worth bearing this in mind when thinking about the SP. We also don't know the mix of retail versus funds/big buyers/market makers. Unfortunately investors get caught up in the movement of the day and don't see the full picture until after market - by then, they have given their stock away with no time to reflect on what may be occurring.

I will not be surprised to see a good bounce here. The SP was trading quite nicely circa 66 with a late pushdown - have to be wary of price volatility when we see larger players dominating the volume of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.