IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-12658

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Well said @FreeBobby2002

1. "Nothing tests your conviction like falling stock prices. Conviction isn’t proven on the mountaintop, it’s proven in the valley."
    2. "It’s crazy the complaining about stock prices. If you aren’t excited about some of the prices you are getting you are in the wrong business."
    3. "Trading - I think the stock will be up/down 10% tomorrow, next week, next month. Investing - I don't care what the stock does tomorrow, next week, next month. I think the business will be worth considerably more in 2-3-5 years."
    4. "The investment superpower is the ability to separate business performance from stock performance and then taking advantage of those who can't."
    5. "It's often how you react/don't react to situations that shows you how much you’ve grown."
    6. "Many of us already own the stocks we need to outperform. You just can't let non-business-related things (daily price action) scare you out of them."
    7. "You don't deserve the upside unless you can stomach the volatility along the way."

Some great quotes from the bird courtesy @iancassel
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4149/4149533-000f71ed46b0d486df5a5b3b844549f2.jpg

GLATH - eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.