IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

the best time to release them is as soon as they get them. i...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    the best time to release them is as soon as they get them. i dont think we have the luxury of waiting for ndq liquidity, that could take weeks. i mean sure they could wait but at what cost? there is no knowing how long the current market circumstances will be current for. if the results are good theyll be the talking through all the bs.

in my mind a great situation would have been releasing the results when they had been alluded to, those results would be better than great and we could have capitalised on very positive sentiment and movement with news flow of additinal trail results and new trials. unfortunately now we have had a great piece of infomation, recent vr trail ann, get sold on hard.

there will not be a great time to release them and if the results are great there doesnt need to be a great time.

the bonus options wont do anything positive for the sp unless osa results are dropped before hand.

theres no point running a huge pr campaign on possibilities, but on the back of huge phase 2 results, thats a campaign that will spice things up.

so my timeline would be
    1. drop osa
    2. massive marketing campaign
    3. ndq liquidity
    4. suite of trail update
    5. big partnership
    6. good times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.