IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-12677

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    All this reminds me of .....I want to just sing... no that comes later,

There's just no way of knowing Monty Python meant by this subtitle madness… and that's the point. Suddenly, the credits and soundtrack grind to a halt, and we're informed that the people responsible for them have been sacked.

Good riddance.

Moosin' Around. Subsequently, the people who sacked the creators of the credits are themselves sacked, but the moose begins to find its way into the credits themselves:
    Møøse trained by Yutte Hermsgervørdenbrøtbørda Special Møøse Effects Olaf Prot.

other than the sacking and the moose a good summary of our recent couple of days trading.

serious bit.

a war was declared and best laid plans possibly overtaken by events. There is significant turmoil in financial markets and possibly the projected adr liquidity and volume is taking a bit longer to establish.

Just my thoughts but I think it reasonable to suggest that the BOD wants a significant pool of ADRs to trade freely for the best impact of an OSA announcement on the Nasdaq.

I thought that was the whole point of being there in the USA market, just unfortunate that the priming is taking a bit longer than most want or can contend with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.