IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Got a quick question for the locals here. We placed such high...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Got a quick question for the locals here. We placed such high emphasis/importance/euphoria on the NDQ listing due to the inflection points that were upcoming (OSA being the primary) and it was mentioned numerous times about how the US would correctly value the significance of positive results, compared to the ASX. I am no bio expert, so do not plan on making a statement about the results, but the general consensus around here is that they are far beyond expected. So answer me this. Why were we so unorganised to the point that capital is borderline non-existent for one of the most important announcements in the companies history (afaik) on the NDQ? It is not like there wasn't sufficient time to organise and list considering it was left to quite literally the last moment in regards to the mentioned timeline.

I have 0 intention of starting some cringe argument or a bear-related argument (as I am reluctant to even be posting on here), just asking for an answer...

Note: 207 volume as of 2:40am AEST (market open for 2hrs+)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4162/4162346-681ebe25d4224b281b440f3bd3dadf63.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.