IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well said mate. Very valid points that you make. The results are...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Well said mate. Very valid points that you make. The results are excellent for a proof of concept and yet we got hammered on the asx and nasdaq as no toys to play with. We all thought and I think it still will but delayed, that the US would mop this up compared to the AUS market. You are right, why was their poor liquidity before the release? I know the board recognised this would be a problem recently since they scrapped the IPO which would have created this. What did the advisors recommend? Again I believe the BOD are looking at a big long term game and sacrificed some early points to win the game at the end. I'll be interested to see if the US big boys come and play today after digesting yesterdays news. I assume their would have been some interesting phone calls overnight as well.
    Yesterday was like opening the present under the tree, seeing a ps5 box with no ps5 inside....but it's on backorder and arriving in a few weeks I hope.
    For me the takeaway was great results with an intelligent study done with the least investment. Nothing has changed long term for me except it has de-risked again.
    Thanks for highlighting our hype and you are completely correct but the future for me is brighter again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.