IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I spoke to someone from the company very quickly this morning.I...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I spoke to someone from the company very quickly this morning.

I won’t quote directly as it’s rude and I haven’t asked if I could. Just asked some quick general non price sensitive questions and any that were price sensitive were deflected.

There are a few numbers on the website to call and being old school and lazy I call but I’m sure they probably prefer emails.. most companies do nowdays.

I asked about the US co listing and if they were happy? I added I was. There was a laugh and an explanation that a heck of a lot of work, 30 odd interviews and heaps of preparation to make it happen but the US reaction validated the understanding that co listing on the Nasdaq would help the company achieve true value amongst other benefits.

Asking if liquidity over there was an issue last nights much higher volume trading was mentioned ie volume is increasing.
    Sounds like the stock is coming from holders here converting over.. I didn’t ask much about that as it doesn’t interest me to do it myself.

Asking a cheeky question about if he knew the strike of the loyalty options we’ve been told about I offered a couple of prices ie will they be this or that.. the answer of course was I know but I can’t tell you.?! Ha ha!

I’m guessing we will get some news ( my thoughts only) on these options in the nearer term. Another reason to be in this great stock.

We discuss how the US market seems to understand and appreciate the potential of stocks like IHL.

There are other products/ drugs being worked on currently other than the OSA treatment.. we know this.

We know all of what I was told but it’s nice to hear the excitement at the office first hand and offer congratulations on successful trial results and co listing as well.

It is also great to see a company willing to answer shareholder questions ( where they can) the bloke I spoke to was eloquent, intelligent and clearly excited where this company is heading.

We are in good hands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.