IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I like the Seinfeld references but I reckon Texas being pretty...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I like the Seinfeld references but I reckon Texas being pretty much in the Epicenter of the US medical industry might be a candidate for our next OSA trials.

Also OSA loves overweight/ obese people and without checking I’m sure everything is bigger in Texas including the people.
    California the tradition home of tech stocks too outdoorsy and fitness/ appearance concerned, NY too fit, Florida too old, I reckon Texas or Arizona... both close and indeed part of the tech center of the country but they enjoy their food enough to be big States in every way.

I think people in Louisiana are bigger ( perhaps biggest) but Texas is my tip if we are tipping.

While I’m guessing and speculating about things some thoughts occurred re the loyalty options.

They will be free to existing holders that much I know, I asked today.

But when is/ was the cut off date to be eligible..?
    I don’t know.. the date of our recent results wouldn’t surprise but there has been no word I know of on that Point..

Also to consider. I understand if they want the cross listing to settle a bit before they issue or delegate these options but these things I would imagine have to have a strike price.. they are options not free shares as I understand it.

And being Options they would have to have a strike price at least slightly higher than the current share price..... still with me...?

So I’m hoping they announce and dish out these things soon... as the share price ergo the strike price on our options is only going up!!

I don’t mind strike at a dollar ( AUD) as I reckon we are worth a heap more but no more please...

And at least a year to convert... I need to save up..

The ratio.. no idea what that will be 1 for 20 perhaps..they want to give us a reward not a retirement package! Ha ha!

I may be way out with my thinking most of this post is powered by celebratory Coopers Extra Stout..

Would be interested in others thoughts how the reward option deal will pan out.

Have a good Nasdaq night all...
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 16/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.