IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ofcourse it looks better at 70c, and by the patterns we have...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Ofcourse it looks better at 70c, and by the patterns we have seen we may well be back there within the month. All for constructive questioning its important and relevant including the view of Ed and others but perspective is also important and year on year returns in the hundreds of % also needs to be part of the conversation.

I feel emotions are often out weighing sense on both sides more often than not. If your a short term trader then IHL swings have been a dream and the relevant short term movements are immensly relevant, as a long term holder my perspective is different.

At the end of the day we are a smallcap which means we are going to experience massive volatily on many many fronts if this is too hard to watch there are plethora of other investment opportunities out there, if you don't have belief in the BOD and the company to deliver or the patience to hold then its easy to move on.

None of this is new or unexpected, how many swings have we had the last two years? Yet as someone that has held over this period i've seen my holding explode from 4.5c to 50c. That is quite literally a life changing event for me and my families future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.