IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

There’s a history to AXIM. They had some real funding challenges...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    There’s a history to AXIM. They had some real funding challenges that were a consequence of timing (trying to access funding in the US at the wrong time in the medcan cycle), together with what I would describe as a board heavily medically oriented and less experienced on the capital front. I’m aware of how this precipitated into APIRX buying the assets back privately but the detail isn’t particularly relevant to the acquisition.

Needless to say the relationship Joel maintained with the vendors at APIRX enabled IHL to bring these two groups together.

This will definitely be a situation where the sum of the parts is greater than the whole, but you guys will need to work that out for yourself. Sometimes clever scientists just need to find the right capital market people to unlock the value or identify the synergies.

I’m amazed that punters read a few headlines and then give up and say it can’t be good because the price is down. Meanwhile I’m sure many on these threads including me have sold stock at some stage recently to cover their option exercise. When that’s completed then all the artificial selling stops and we get back to a normal market.

Regardless, what this board have achieved and will continue to achieve has never been shackled to the opinions on these threads. And they still own most of the company.

Based on the board’s credibility, performance and what I’ve uncovered I’m all in. I don’t particularly care what anyone else does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.