IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It's very hard to believe that IHL does not have...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    It's very hard to believe that IHL does not have substantial interest in the company. Time after time LT investors have come forth and often elaborated how our patent are key to big business.

IHL are >progressively moving forward< and strengthening their foundations. We can see this evidence via the already publicly released info. Not one investor can argue against that fact. The only bother investors can and do choose to pick on is the timing of things.. that's it. In the overall comparison, timing is minuscule.

For the sake of the argument, let's just come up with a hypothetical scenario where trial results were announced on time or early, however with negative results. This would be devastating compared to a late announcement with positive/effective result. Why? because the >results< are all that matter, not the timing. Along with positive results come new publicity, associations, opportunities, etc etc etc. The downside to it all, it doesn't always happen in the blink of an eyelid so patience is required.

Also, you do realise that business decisions do change sometimes even unexpectedly right? So you can bang on about who said what and have a grudge against those particular people but that's all it'll be.. a grudge.. maybe consider it as a lesson for yourself and next time not to take the whole bag of salt when it's offered on HC. Rather take a pinch, store it somewhere and if it bears fruit then run with it. If not, then it shouldn't be a bother to you.

HC posters are not the company and do not represent the company for PR purposes. So if you choose to take the bag of salt rather than a pinch of it then that's your own doing. Just don't point fingers blaming others for your own inability to comprehend the company's direction.

Your posts along with some others on here who have issues with certain individuals are damaging this community. So unless you change course and stop banging on about who said what (which means nothing - grain of salt), you and others who post in similar fashion are continually going to be viewed as noise/trolls.

If I was you and I was troubled by my investment, I'd simply write a quick email to the CEO to address my concerns for clarification. It's really that simple.

So as we go forth, expect the business to go through planned and sudden changes to achieve the best outcome for investors and the company (eg, like letting go of our past mouth guard business).

Again I'd like to point out that results are the important factor here. Not the timing.
    This isn't a practice makes perfect exercise. We only have so many chances and so much funding to execute this perfectly and I don't think the BOD is going to sacrifice that for the impatience of a few current and potential investors...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.