IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Bots in play with those small single digit trades but I just...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Bots in play with those small single digit trades but I just can’t work out why if it’s being manipulated so hard. There’s been commentary on people selling shares to fund oppies but our SP performance over the past 3 yrs has been great to say the least and I would have thought people would have sold poor performing stocks to fund or from cash reserves. 1:15 doesn’t equate to the mass dumping we’ve seen so I can only put it down to sell on the news of the OSA or the hype generated prior the US listing. We have seen a significant reduction the past week of volumes as well as the pace of the SP decline. I am thinking daytraders for the time being are gone as the stock doesn’t have that insane SP price gyrations that are appealing to them.
    We should be inundated with news flow this Qtr, this year and an update to the market on the acquisition must be soon prior to the vote which should shed light on OUR BOD thought processes which should assure people with the market conditions that are upon us.

just my thoughts

cheers

F1 Hammo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.