IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey Duke,Badvet made some really good points last week with CBD...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Duke,

Badvet made some really good points last week with CBD oils for his son. Assessable and affordable products are vitality important and so is the ethics of big Pharma. Hopefully as more focus is put on our industry and we achieve success through hopefully many of our programs/ trials that are ongoing, that people that need these medicines daily to assist with various conditions that they become more affordable and included on the PBS.
    I have attached a link below that is user friendly, web based and also provides a lot of information as well for people wanting medicinal cannabis products thru Cannatrek Access. The care navigators arranges the consult/ prescription etc, super convenient and fast as well. Simply click on the link and then click on “Let’s get started”.

https://access.cannatrek.com/

I thought it was appropriate to share the info based on previous threads but not trying to cross promote. I will state upfront that I am a major shareholder in Cannatrek which is currently a public not listed company. I think many of us that are apart of the IHL journey also attest to the future of having meaningful products that positively changes the lives of millions of people and this is part of my investment intentions.

Hope this helps and happy to provide additional info to anyone if required.

regards
    F1 Hammo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.