IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-13693

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

Nice post Driver 1 , good pick up on the comparison to the early option allocation . My personal experience over many years is that the SP usually pulls back to placement and then provided the fundamentals are intact the trend upward resumes . Also the naysayers always go missing when the SP runs north .

The negativity that flows on retracements of the SP and the end of days comments out of context and without regard to the fundamentals provided the fundamentals are solid and without regard to the general macro negativity bemuses me . I take the view that pullbacks are top up opportunities for the good stocks provided they are tracking well on fundamentals and management is doing well .

If as an investor we do not take into account all aspects of what constitutes a good business that is building we will never find an RMD or stock of quality and build wealth as we will be shaken out through fear . I have ridden the lows and am heavily invested as I sense we are on a special business here .

I sense we will retest 57/58 in short term here and as the news flows over the course of the coming weeks and months we should test the highs - it will obviously see saw up as it has done before and there will be pullbacks but if the board delivers the SP will take care of itself . That is my view . GLTA .
    Last edited by The ruster: 17/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.