IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The SP has bounced conclusively from its recent lows and we must...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    The SP has bounced conclusively from its recent lows and we must expect that the SP will not recover in straight line but in a see -saw pattern . In my view and I may be wrong but I see the SP is taking a breather at this fibonacci level of recovery after its retracement from highs to its recent low - as the SP must do in my view in order to continue its northward move . All will depend on product success in respect of which indicators are positive . I will therefore ignore the noise and focus on the fundamentals as that is how share prices move .

If the results deliver on any of the trials and IHL -42X for OSA looks very promising as do some of the others then the SP will take care of itself . In order to reap the rewards of a potential game changing product with worldwide application it is my view , for me in any event , that we have to ride the waves as the SP fluctuates to an eventual re rate on the success of trials . I have ridden the waves to date and seen re rates already and expect there are potential multiples on the SP from here on success . Always risks but the rewards after years of support will be sweet . AIMO . GLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.