IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Let's just wait for the IHL-42X full reports due in June.If the...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Let's just wait for the IHL-42X full reports due in June.

If the full report informs the public and raises more awareness than the preliminary report did then the share price will appreciate. We've already seen a small recovery in a down market these past couple of weeks and I'm more than happy to how that has left my portfolio

Call it intuition, but I believe that a lot of eyes were on IHL for the prelimary 42X results, this can be evidenced by the increase of media coverage for IHL and the networking efforts that the BOD are placing, let alone the appointment of a PR firm to help convey a message.

Perhaps the huge sell-off on the preliminary results was due to an overcautious market whom simply didn't gain enough information from those results and got cold feet instead - when the whole results are released, the market isn't going to be able to ignore it anymore, this could be the catalyst to rerate to over $1.

I was lucky enough to top up again today at 0.45, was the second buyer in line at 0.45 and placed the order at around 8:45, when I looked up at lunch I saw there was now over 20 buyers. Have funds ready for if we drop any further

Fortune favors the brave my friends

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.