IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It is just rubbish times Steve, the market is cooked. Lots of...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    It is just rubbish times Steve, the market is cooked. Lots of holders clearly selling because they are concerned about losing more money on paper. (Honestly you just watch people sell because others are selling) I understand everyone has different levels of tolerance.
    No point in me running over the fundamentals, we all know them.
    Reality is IHL is in a better position than ever, I believe Joel and Troy are in the USA as we speak, doing their best to advance the company.
    I have no idea what the SP will do short to medium term, but I am very confident in what we are doing and where we are heading and also very happy we have 40 million in the bank.
    Every single bit of news has not only been positive, but exceptional, you cannot ask for more than that. The OSA results were excellent, FDA seems onboard with the way the guys want to progress, TBI was exceptional, then there is the APIRx acquisition at 57c (George and Lekhram) have been round long enough to know what this sector is worth.
    Lots of people are saying the USA listing hasn't been a success because the SP hasn't shot the lights out, but the market there is absolutely baked in Biotech world.
    I haven't sold any shares, and I have organised finances to give myself plenty of time and buffer.
    The market will turn, and our programs will be at a stage where they generate significant interest in my view.
    Even the darling lithium sector has been hammered, and will probably get much worse. I think Biotech is close to bottoming (may have even done so), and will start to rebuild. It is not going to be V shaped in my opinion, BUT Big Pharma has 300 billion in cash on their balance sheets atm, so I would expect some decent acquisitions to be happening sooner than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.