IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-13884

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I agree Lurker - if people have a strategy that generates wealth for them then fair play and well done. It may well be that a number of long term holders have exited in recent months and at some point will buy back in - maybe they already have/are - again, good on them.

In my opinion, you can still be a long term holder/believer and trade the sentiment - there is always room for both and whilst you run the risk of missing out if you are caught short when we announce something massive, in the current market it would have worked very well.

The fact remains that if you believe in IHL and what they are doing then the current share price is kind if irrelevant - unless you have some spare cash and you want to add to your holding.

Each to their own folks. At the end of the day, it would be really good to keep this forum on topic and as a collective group try not to get stuck into each other for having different opinions. There is already enough anger in the world.

We are all here to make money and support an entity which is on the cusp of making some awesome medications that will make a huge difference to alot of people in need of a break.

'Aveagoodweekendmrwalker' <- showing my age I suspect!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.