IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

in my opinion, it wasn't the joining of NASDAQ that led to the...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    in my opinion, it wasn't the joining of NASDAQ that led to the current demise. quite the opposite.

We were boxed up in 25~30c range for some time until we had ANN finalizing the entrance to Nasdaq. That skyrocketed the share instantly to 45c and then smooth sailing to 70c with healthy correction along the way.

unfortunately for IHL, NASDAQ correction came not long after. Not only NASDAQ, ASX is tanking too - if anyone owns more than one stock in their portfolio, this won't come as a surprise.

So we can't be blaming Nasdaq for the fall. With or without, this was to happen with current macro environment.
    On the up side, we have bought apirx at a bargain price - equating to current share price.

I do share the similar sentiment that growth stocks will have hard time in this environment but let's remind ourselves that even during tough times, genuine company prevails.

I don't usually post much on IHL as it was always going up but now I see myself posting quite often these days. Perhaps to reassure myself in doing so. haha anyways glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.