IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I was contemplating whether I should post this but decided to as...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I was contemplating whether I should post this but decided to as I feel that investors in the small caps need to grow up and stop complaining and bagging the stock .

If we as investors decide to invest in a blue sky stock with significant potential to multibag then we must accept that with that significant potential comes significant risk and it is a given that even if ultimately successful there will be significant fluctuations in the SP throughout its growth due to many factors , including cycles, macro negativity , delay etc etc . If we are not prepared to accept those risks then we should not be investing or consider investing in blue chips which are less risky and even then they have also been spanked lately.

So in my view we either take the risk and go for the ride and await the outcome of the last phase of OSA or any of the trials , and allow the company to build and re rate and accept the ups and downs or we exit or take profit along the way .

It is the nature of small caps that they fluctuate and in any event the majority go no where in my experience . This one seems to have great potential but time is needed to build .

I feel that the highs on the SP were an overbought position and I feel that invested funds were moving it around on volume and the lows were an oversold position and again I feel the funds have whipped it around and this can happen in the US .I may be wrong but that is my sense given the volumes on the runs up and down . Then when you add to that the negative macro generally and EOFY and the negative XBI index until recently ( it has now turned positive ) I am not surprised it has been spanked - perfect storm in my view . And yet the fundamentals are on track it would seem .

I am disappointed as we all are with the pullback in the SP but that is the markets for you and you either accept the risk and ride it out or move on . It will take time to develop the business . In my view once the negativity at a macro level dissipates and risk appetite returns we should see it rebuild as it develops its products and life will go on as it always does after end of times predictions . So as long as the company delivers as it builds it will rebuild from here in my view .

I sense that it has bottomed here and moving into the new financial year I would expect it to rebuild . Let’s see as only time will tell . AIMO of course .GLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.