IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-13980

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Good points. It definitely sucks seeing the red. Assuming you invested based on fundamentals and your long-term view on the company, I find that the following really helps to set things into perspective. You should ask yourself, "would I be a happy if this was a private company and I couldn't see the share price?"

In many cases, especially for companies like IHL who make good, honest progress brick by brick, that answer should be a resounding yes. Then it's just a matter of patience and riding out the external factors in my view. Eventually the share price should catch up to the fundamentals.

I'm heavily in biotech (3 companies in particular) and therefore heavily down. I chose the worst time to get interested in the space biggrin.png. But I continue to hold and have faith because if they were all private companies, I would be delighted as a holder, with the strong progress they have consistently demonstrated and their ability to ride out poor sentiment in the markets due to good levels of cash on hand.
    Last edited by FreeBobby2002: 01/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.