IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I’ve said this before, and as andres pointed out sud was never a...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I’ve said this before, and as andres pointed out sud was never a founding member more so a pathway for knowledge due to canvallate and their distribution network as a bonus.
    I believe IHL has now reached a stage where significant time is required from board members due to the sheer quantity of trials ongoing (especially with the apirx acquisition). So from suds perspective his initial knowledge wealth was well rewarded and a move over to canvallate as a business decision is smart especially due to tax incentives etc. at the end of the day sud is a multi faceted entrepreneur (Anaethetist/ cannaboid formulation as well as commercial building flipper). Spending the time purely on Ihl that would have been required would have hindered his other ventures especially the former. All in all we lost a good director but have gained some awesome experience through the apirx members coming on board and even tho I am now in the red this was never a short term thing for me so personally I am still quite happy as long as trials and results keep going the way they have especially over the last 8-10months.
    gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.