IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

A couple of discussion points. (and yes, I'm one of the...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    A couple of discussion points. (and yes, I'm one of the ones who bought in pre -5c years ago and has sat on a fairly significant holding for years now, so I'm still in the green)

- Obviously it's not been fun watching a large volume of paper gains evaporate. Less fun if you bought big anytime in the last 12 months or so.

- Seems like we have (tentatively) found a floor around 20c. From memory the 200 Ma was in the 18c range, so looks like it's settled there. volume has slowed down a lot too.

- If you have faith in the implied target set by the BOD regarding the $1 oppies next April, you have a golden opportunity now. comparatively, IHL is a totally different animal now to when it was this same price 12 months ago.

- You need to presume that the BOD were aware of Suds (pending) departure and the Macro environment when they announced the options deal. I don't think it's a stretch to presume that the BOD could see the markets fraying at the edges, same as we could. The delayed NASDAQ listing speaks to that.

- Speccies have been smashed across the board. When phase 2 results came out, I remember telling that Zac Sydney guy that IHL was overvalued when it was sitting about 45c and getting howled down in disbelief. yes, it's got the makings of a great company, but the fact remains that it still produces no revenue. During recessions, people offload their riskier assets, IHL would still sit in that category for most.

- There has been a bit of misinformation going around on this forum too. Yeah, I get it's hot copper and all, but you still need to fact check peoples statements and not simply take them at face value. We have (also had - Chaya) some incredible posters with serious, in depth understanding of the company (Vinny, Andre etc..) and some potatoes who just like to stir the pot.

That's it. good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.