IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

You repeatedly make statements about people taking their money...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    You repeatedly make statements about people taking their money out for 12 to 18 months as if it’s fact.

It’s not fact at all. Your post is simply your opinion, as demonstrated by your own personal decision to sell (allegedly). I’m sure there’s a few others who agree with you but I can state with absolute certainty that you don’t represent my view nor that of the many substantial, extremely well advised shareholders that I speak to.

If you actually understood investment in the biotechnology space you’d appreciate that market cap is built on the IP and requisite patent protection, not commercialization.

Have you actually read and interpreted the OSA results? This is the very definition of “solid news” yet you’ve conveniently avoided this fact.

By all means take a view on the macro events which have absolutely impacted the price but you’ve already made a statement to that effect numerous times and acted accordingly. Laboring the point indicates either a shallow thought process or an ulterior motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.