IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

There may be a few people on this thread who’ve had the...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    There may be a few people on this thread who’ve had the opportunity to meet Joel, speak to him, perhaps even chat over a glass of wine. Those people should post their experience because in my opinion management is the most important part of success in this game of small cap investing.

Joel is a person who lives and breaths IHL. I would rate him as the best small cap CEO I’ve ever had the privilege to back in more than 20 years. His work ethic is exceptional, and he will not stop pushing forward to achieve the milestones we enjoy as shareholders.

IMO there has never been a bigger disconnect between the share price and the value that has been created in the business. Some will perceive this as an opportunity but volatility impacts everyone and reactions will be polarized. This is where research and experience becomes imperative to cut through the noise.

I’m not here to influence you. I actually couldn’t care less what you or anyone else does in the market, it’s irrelevant and it will not impact the outcome for IHL. I think there’s a few people who’ve lost their nerve amongst the volatility and sold. IMO time will demonstrate that they are wrong.

It might be advantageous to read the last 3 or 4 quarterly reports and do your own analysis on whether this company is heading in the direction you’d expect. Ask questions if you have some. There’s a substantial amount of information in these reports that can easily be missed when emotions are high.

Perhaps the price that keeps you asleep at night is actually an opportunity. I might be wrong but I’ve put my money where my mouth is and I’m not alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.