IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Of late, I have seen a few posts around previously active...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620

Of late, I have seen a few posts around previously active posters no longer visiting and “have sold out”. I thought I would offer a different perspective that in my case, relates to me.

I am so confident in the ability of management & the path they are on that I no longer feel the need or desire to check in to HC every day.

World markets aren’t really offering a lot of hope and excitement at the moment & therefore, like me, I believe some posters are simply busy with other items in their lives that are more exciting.

Also – the fact that “thevinny” content is so genuine and brilliant, means that a lot of others have got lazy and don’t need to post.

This business needs a tiny bit more time and better market conditions & this will soon happen.

A lot of people are interested in Sud so thought I would make a couple of comments.

Sud is a smart cookie. Sud was a massive part of Incannex gaining market credibility.

Sud’s time on the board and working with Incannex was truly transformational for the business. Sud assisted in turning Incannex into a true pharmaceutical start-up.

Sud is an entrepreneur and doesn’t sit still long, Sud has done his part with Incannex and is now busy with additional business start-ups and ideas.

Sud is 100% behind Incannex and a strong believer of where it is going.

The appointment of Sud at the time was an AMAZING get and timing was perfect.

Sud’s departure from the board, allowed the appointment of Bob Clark – AMAZING. Bob is the perfect person to assist Incannex in it’s next phase of FDA approval and commercialization.

Both of these appointments come back to management and in-particular – Joel Latham our CEO.

Joel was massive in chasing Sud down and selling Sud the idea and business potential.

Joel has now done the same with Bob, who no doubt completed many hours & weeks of due diligence on Incannex before coming on board.
    The team Joel has assembled is world class & soon this team and drug candidates will be recognised.

Joel is a gun & is invested financially as well as emotionally in this business and our success.
    We will see all time highs return at some stage soon, the business is progressing and keeping up their end of the bargain behind the scenes, world markets need to improve and the penny drop with a new bunch of investors.
    When the penny does drop, Incannex has shown that the SP can move fast, and it will.

Sit back and relax, you have the right ticket, and others are going to want your ticket soon.
    Merry Christmas -soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.