IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

While we sit here and watch the can being kicked down the road,...

1. 27,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    While we sit here and watch the can being kicked down the road, I like to think more about our acquisition of APRIx. This was a strategic move by IHL for the purposes of creating value by gaining access to their innovations (chewables) The result of this acquisition is ultimately to increase IHL revenue through more product lines.

We can all see the benefits thereof but for the time being we are hearing nothing with regards to these proposed synergies. Is this just a matter of us needing more time before news in this space comes? APRIx acquisition is meant to enhance our growth proposition via innovation capability.

Whilst I personally cannot see much risk in this acquisition, it does not mean that risk is not there..........there is always strategic and financial risk but I think enough dd has been done to minimise this threat.

So now I ask the question
    Will APRIx acquisition lead to innovative success or strategic failure? Now that we have access to APRIx 's innovations we could grow faster, with this being value accretive. Once we get to fully understand the synergies at play here, the more attractive we start to look..........big Pharma's pay premiums for a suite of products such as what IHL possess.

LT view required IMO as our future could well be dictated by big pharmas wanting to acquire organisations like IHL with promising products with capabilities to develop successful treatments for a variety of unmet medical conditions

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.