IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-14752

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I think the dissapointing part is that there was very little buying before the cap raise already, the SP was at some of the lowest levels then the raise was given at a discount, to a share price that was already below the 30 day vwap etc - then on top of all that they got some freebie options. For money that 2 days earlier was emphatically told wasnt needed, to a group that apparently approached IHL to invest. Honestly - I was expecting more information about who this group is.

When there isnt much demand already, and you do something to put shareholders offside, regardless of what you are doing right - your not going to have a good time. Its not surprising to see people sell out and move on.

Also, if this consortium apparently 'wanted a lot more' according to tossy, they have had a far shot at it and theres shares sitting there. We also should be seeing some substantial notice holder notices if they were picking them up. I am a little skeptical about this information at this point, its a little general and isnt really adding up.

If this group were so great for the company, why havent they come out to say who they are and what the plan is? Surely its in their best interest to support their investments?

I did buy a little more today because I think at this valuation, with all the IP they have it looks like solid value and my ABI was already super low (luckily I never bought shares when they were above 30c) - that said, I could easily see it going lower, but a quick recovery also not out of the question if some answers come.

Short term price movements arent always important, but the company has been below those 35c options for a while now, and sentiment does catch up to management and I have seen a lot of companies with great products and things in the pipeline stumble because of management changes due to these kind of pressures. Things get delayed, people like our new director bugger off to greener pastures - happens all the time.

All I hope for is some information about this consortium, what they are bringing to the table to justify this deal. Something to settle the speculation and ease the concerns that clearly a lot of shareholders are having, and will keep having for a while - and should the SP dip more may just abandon the project completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.