IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Read the most recent presentation and consider the upside of all...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Read the most recent presentation and consider the upside of all the clinical programs.

In particular, contemplate the in-human results of IHL-42X which reduced AHI to a level consistent with the best possible result with CPAP. If the phase 2 / phase 3 blended trial delivers a result remotely close to the recent trial then this is a genuine drug.

Think about that. What is that worth as a commercial proposition? It’s billions of dollars, literally billions.

It’s time to remember why you invested and stop chasing conspiracy theories.

Consider the fact that OSA is a $10 billion market and IHL have conservatively modeled a 3-5% market penetration which equates to US$300-500 million per annum revenue.

Contemplate the fact that revenue in this range would result in at least a $3-5 billion market capitalization conservatively.

Now remember that this has been created by the current board and scientists, not you and me the passive shareholder who sits on the sidelines.

Joel, Troy, Peter, Sud, Mark, Rosemary. These people created the value. I’ve met and spent time with all these people and I’m 100% confident that IHL will deliver. Have you met them? I’m guessing most of the keyboard warriors on this thread have never even spoken to Joel.

If you can’t handle the volatility then just be honest about it and sell. I think that’s far more admirable than winging on these threads and not making a decision about your investment.

There are some posters on this site that know the story and have built a relationship with management. You can either use this to your advantage or listen to the noise from some of the chicken little types. It’s up to you.

I’ve said this many times and I’ll say it again. After more than two decades investing in small cap stocks IHL is the most exciting opportunity I’ve ever encountered and Joel Latham is categorically the best small cap CEO I’ve ever backed. Ever.

This stock will not exist in 2 to 3 years time, it will be acquired. I know it, the new placement group knows it, management know it and the big shareholders know it. What you do with your shares will not impact that result, so do whatever you think is best.

Just remember that there’s some very smart investors in this stock and none of the ones I speak to have sold a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.