IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think it's important to remember that there are very different...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I think it's important to remember that there are very different types of investors in here.

One one hand, we have a contingent of crew who bought in pre or early 2021 when it was under 10c, we are still sitting on bags and we have seen Joel and the BOD move along methodically creating value and growth. For whatever reason(s), we believe the long term vision of the company and the people driving it. That's an easier belief to adopt when you're still in the green on an investment.

On the other hand, you have pretty much anyone who bought in post April 2021 in the Red, some cases extremely so. What have they seen? Some promising phase 2 results that cause a dip in price. An acquisition that wasn't clarified or explained for some time afterwards, some 35c options be offered with $1 piggyback options that I really can't see a realistic case for expecting will come good, another dip in price that sent us below the options price, now a CR after an AGM telling us we were funded to an investor who has been granted bargain basement prices. Your opinion of the institutional investor in question depends on what you read, there are many differing views out there.

How can anyone reconcile those 2 views is beyond me. Yes, macro conditions, Putin, COVID etc. etc. but thats the broader perspective, the view of IHL couldn't be more different depending on when you came on board.

Personally, I really value to posts of the old school like tossy/micky/TV etc etc that have been around a long time, but yes it's hard to deny the fact that a large contingent of the 'good old days' posters have disappeared into the void. It's also a hard sell that those who have been here for years have not developed some type of attachment to Joel or the company, I mean just read the posts.

Conversely, it's really easy to see why the newer investors would see the old school as nothing more than ''on the kool-aid'', based on the performance of their investment and that's a completely reasonable thing to think, given the SP performance.

It's critical to have negative and positive views on an investment. I'd say that some of the old school need to remember that and relish the fact that they have to opportunity to re-prove their investment thesis to new and in some cases, highly critical views. For the nay'sayers, it's a great opportunity to stack your points up against the believers and see how they look in the face of critical thinking that doesn't necessarily support your view.

This forum waxes and wanes between quality, well though out debate and utter d@gSh#t, but I guess thats to be expected on an anonymous chat forum. Both those things though, come from both sides of the fence.

P.S: I'm not bothering to do any updated charting for a while, it's to depressing to look at.
    Last edited by Lurker99: 12/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.