IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Makes sense now and I’m glad you’re still around. No wonder...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Makes sense now and I’m glad you’re still around. No wonder you’ve got such a good grasp on what’s happening. I agree with your thoughts completely.

As always the traders will come and go, make plenty of noise but contribute nothing to the thread, because they don’t know anything. We’ve seen this movie before and know how it ends.

I view the current price as a confluence of general market malaise together with a misguided reaction to the recent CR. The company has never been in a better position to leverage its IP while also holding a substantial cash position that protects the business during an uncertain period in the market.

After more than 5 years I’d like to think we’ve got something valuable to contribute but if that gets drowned out by the noise, then so be it. It won’t influence our decision.

IHL-42X is a multi billion opportunity and that’s just one of a number of arrows in the quiver.

A trader who buys at 29c and can’t wait to break even and sell at the same price isn’t really going to add much value to this discussion IMO.
    Last edited by MickeyMantle536: 14/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.