IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think your comments are totally understandable, however the...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I think your comments are totally understandable, however the capability of the company to deliver the outcome we’re looking for is predicated on having a bullet proof balance sheet. IHL has this now and I’m supportive of the reasons why capital was taken.

The dilution is immaterial despite the complaining on this thread, particularly when you consider the future market support and capital that this group brings to the table.

I’m frustrated by the current share price yet I’m also realistic about the market conditions. Remember the board are also some of the biggest shareholders so they are making these funding decisions with an acute understanding of the short term impact on their own holdings.

In respect to the $1.00 options, I actually don’t understand the obsession with these. The probability of IHL being well above $1.00 by April is low but who cares when you can buy the stock for 20c today. Think of it as exercising your options 4 months in advance at 20% of the exercise price.

While I personally don’t think IHL will be trading above $1.00 in April, I do believe that IHL-42X is potentially worth multiple dollars in 18 months to 2 years time.

IMO buying IHL at 20c it’s an absolute gift when you consider the progress the company has made in the last 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.