IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-14837

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    Hey mate, thanks for the reply.

Bottom line is this, not sure if others feel the same, but it's not about dilution. Until SIG proves their worth, in other words, doing something else to help the company besides investing money on incredible terms, I will continue to feel screwed on this deal. It feels like Jeff Bezos has targeted my small company, seen the potential and has used mafia tactics to get his way.....sell to me on these terms or I will crush you !!!

Also, in regard to the options -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4915/4915824-0bb7b6936e2a224cfd6efa0dac65df73.jpg

People aren't obsessed with these, I think it's more frustration realising they are sitting on toilet paper. We know we can buy today at a much better price, which I have been by the way wink.png, I think it is more about the lost hope of the share price actually hitting $1 by April instead of the actual options themselves.

Anyway, all of this is just emotional and has nothing to do with the company progressing forward. Nothing is standing in our way, no road blocks as far as I can see. The next 2 years will be big !!! We can't control macro conditions, is what it is, just have to remember if we were a private company, none of those external factors would mean squat !!!

Okay, now I feel better...that was good therapy and got it all off of my chest biggrin.png !!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.