IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I hear you.I'm adding small amounts to my holdings: I won't have...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I hear you.

I'm adding small amounts to my holdings: I won't have many funds for that purpose in the immediate future though... so if we're being honest here, it would selfishly suit me that we remain in this SP phase for another couple of months. I'm happy either way: my holding is what it is, and I'm happy with it. As others have pointed out psi-GAD is the wild card here. Successful phase 2 results could result in a temporary minor bump, or it could start a bit of a run. Difficult to say. One thing is for certain: results are incoming shortly. Although the SP could stay in this region, or dip even lower, I wouldn't count too heavily on it. People are starting to wonder if we're nearing the bottom of this downturn, and even if we haven't, positive psi-GAD results would certainly trigger some buying at these bargain prices.

I also understand the sentiment of wanting to see the SP rise soon - but what's that old saying? If God gives you limes, make margueritas and get wasted? This SP is only good for one thing: accumulation, considering the fundamentals of the company are better than ever. The big boys are doing it, and so can we, each at our own scale.

You all know as well as I do that if Incannex receives a licensing or buy out offer in 2024, each and every one of us will look back at the current 0.185 SP and sigh and think: "I could have soaked up a few more."

So happy accumulating @Breakingsystem ... I'm at it too, but I'm just picking up crumbs - all I can afford.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.